Call for Workshop:
We invite proposals for Workshops or Mini-symposia:
- Each Workshop or Mini-symposium should consist of at least 8 paper presentations. For that workshop or mini-symposium, the organizer or his team can present 5 papers at most.
- The Workshop or Mini-symposium organizer will be responsible for advertising the workshop and selecting and reviewing the papers.
- The Workshop or Mini-symposium organizer will be granted free registration and a part of the accommodation expenses covered (if in their Symposium there are at least 15 registrations (1 Symposium’s Organizer), 25 registrations (2 Symposium’s Organizers) etc.).
Submission of Proposals
Proposals to organize Workshops or Mini-symposia should include the following information:
- The title of the Workshop/Mini-symposium
2. The name, affiliation, mailing address and e-mail address(es) of the proposer(s)
3. A description of the topic of the Session (not exceeding 100 words)
4. A short description of the means of advertisement for the Session
The deadline for proposal submission is February 1, 2019. Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org