Call for Workshop:
We invite proposals for Workshops or Mini-symposia:
- Each Workshop or Mini-symposium should consist of at least 8 paper presentations. For that workshop or mini-symposium, the organizer or his team can present 5 papers at most.
- The Workshop or Mini-symposium organizer will be responsible for advertising the workshop and selecting and reviewing the papers.
- The Workshop or Mini-symposium organizer will be granted free registration and a part of the accommodation expenses covered (if in their Symposium there are at least 15 registrations (1 Symposium’s Organizer), 25 registrations (2 Symposium’s Organizers) etc.).
Submission of Proposals:
Proposals to organize Workshops or Mini-symposia should include the following information:
1. The title of the Workshop/Mini-symposium
2. The name, affiliation, mailing address and e-mail address(es) of the proposer(s)
3. A description of the topic of the Session (not exceeding 100 words)
4. A short description of the means of advertisement for the Session
The deadline for proposal submission is February 1, 2021. Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org