Accepted E-posters @ BioNat 5 :
|Presenter Author||Affiliation||E-Poster Title||Download|
|Serafeim Zisis||Department of Health Sciences, School of Science, European University of Cyprus, Cyprus.||Effect of Arum Maculatum on the quality of life of patients: A randomized trial to control hemorrhoids”||Click here|
|Ragwa Farid||Department of Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy & Drug Manufacturing, Pharos University in Alexandria, Alexandria, Egypt.||Optimization of chamomile oil nano-emulgel formulations using factorial design||Click here|
|Ming Wen||Department of Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy & Drug Manufacturing, Pharos University in Alexandria, Alexandria, Egypt.||Nanostructured lipid carriers: a promising topical system for delivering cinnamon oil in wound care treatment||Click here|
|Michael Plioukas||Department of Life and Health Sciences, School of Sciences and Engineering, University of Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus.||Antioxidant capacities of Sideritis scardica aerial parts’ extracts and its essential oil composition||Click here|
|Lobna Wahman||Hormonal Evaluation Department, National Organization for Drug Control and Research (NODCAR), Giza, Egypt.||Participation of the monoaminergic system in modulating neural-thyroid dysfunction in hypothyroid female rats treated with Hordeum vulgare||Click here|
|Eman Helmy||Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology, The Regional Center for Mycology and Biotechnology, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.||Detoxification and Anti- Mycotoxigenic Impact of Ochratoxin A Produced by Penicillium expansum using Probiotic Pichia kudriavzevii and Biogenic-Selenium Nano-Formulations||Click here|
|Meison Abdulbary||Department of pharmacognosy and medicinal plants, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Kufa , Republic of Iraq.||The anti-inflammation and antibacterial activity of Curcuma longa||Click here|
|Reda Abd El-Fadeel||Department of Dairy Science., Faculty of Agriculture, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.||Genetic and Metabolic Strategies for The Classification of Some Bakery-Yeasts||Click here|
|Selim Abdul Aziz||Dairy Science Department, Faculty of Agriculture, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.||Anticipative Assessment of Prospective Probiotic Yeasts in vitro from Egyptian Karish Cheese||Click here|
|Alexandru Vasincu||Department of Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, “Grigore T. Popa” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iaşi, Romania.||Researches concerning anti-ulcer effects of vernonia kotschyana sch. Bip. Ex walp extracts||Click here|
|Samah Loutfy||Virology and Immunology Unit, Cancer Biology Department, National Cancer Institute, Cairo University, Egypt||Anti-proliferative activity of natural antitumor agents (curcumin) against human liver and breast cancers (in vitro study)||Click here|
E- Poster Presentation:
- An E-poster is an electronic version/PDF of a poster presentation.
- The registration fee with an electronic poster (E-poster) does not include attendance at the Conference events.
- The E-poster may include text, figures, charts, tables, images, and artwork but does not include any audio, video, web links or animation
- The presentation will be viewed along with other presentation in a loop. The slides will be changing in a fixed period but will also allow interactive viewing.
What is an E-poster?
- The E-poster is a poster presented as a PDF presentation.
- The E-poster presentations will be presented on a computer screen during the Congress and not on a regular poster board.
- The E-poster system allows every delegate to see all E-poster presentations.
- The E-poster system allows you to save a presentation on site either on disk-on-key or send it by Email.
- The uploaded E-poster should contain the same title, order of authors and affiliation details as the submitted abstract.
- To prepare your presentation please use PowerPoint 2013/2010 or earlier, and then save it as a PPT file.
- Do not enable document encryption or password protection
- All E-posters Presentations should be in 16:9 ratio (Vertical page layout)!
- Images and animations: Avoid overlapping, animated objects or serial animations. Only the final view/status per slide will be visible as all uploaded presentations will be converted and published in PDF format.
- Font type: Please use Times New Roman or Arial.
- Font size: The font size should be 14pt or bigger
- Images and tables:
- You are welcome to use images and tables in your presentation
- All graphs and tables must be embedded in your file and have titles
- Avoid animated GIF files and be careful to respect copyright and personal anonymity with your images or photos
- Do not insert or embed any videos in your presentation
Limitations: As the poster is treated as a single poster presentation you should not have additional slides – only one. The file size should not exceed 16 Megabytes.
- Please do not include audio in your presentation
- Do not include hyperlinks as there will be no internet access on the E-poster screens.
What format should I use?
The presentation should be in landscape orientation with a screen ratio of 16:9. As an example, to adjust your slides orientation and ratio in PowerPoint 2007/2010 follow these steps:
- Select Design from the menu tab 2.
- Click on Page Setup and select On-Screen Show (16:9) as well as Landscape.
The font size depends on the default width and height that is selected according to the above settings. Different values might require a smaller/larger font size. The maximum allowed size is 80x45cm.
All presentations must be forward to the conference secretariat no later than March 15, 2019, using this mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: March 15, 2019, deadline is final, and any presentations arriving after this deadline will not be accepted and the abstract will be removed from the conference program. Adding a presentation at the conference will not be possible.