Accepted E-posters @ BioNat 6 :
|Presenter Author||Affiliation||E-Poster Title||Download|
|Monica E. Mitoi||Department Plant and Animal Cytobiology, Institute of Biology, Romanian Academy, Bucharest||Plant callus culture – valuable source of stem cells and bioactive compounds||Click here|
|Halima D Saiah||Faculty of SNV, Department of Biology, University of Hassiba Ben Bouali, BP 151, 02000, Chlef, Algeria||In vivo wound healing potential of Olea europaea L. leaves’ polyphenols||Click here|
|Amal F Khorshid
||Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry Department, Faculty of Pharmacy, Nahda University, New Beni-Swif, Egypt||Novel chemically modified carbon paste sensor for potentiometric determination of Itopride hydrochloride in bulk, Ganaton, urine and human plasma||Click here|
|Rehab F. Kasem||Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine, Department of Oral Pathology, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt;||Chemopreventive effect of Mentha piperita on dimethylbenz[a]anthracene and formaldehyde-induced tongue carcinogenesis in mice: Histological and immunohistochemical study||Click here|
|Sherine W. M. Abdelmissih||Medical Pharmacology Department, Kasr Al-Ainy, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt||Is Na+/K+ ATPase the thread link between melatonin and corticosterone levels, modifying chronic stress-induced aggression in rats?||Click here|
|Maha A. Mohammed||Department of Medicinal Plants, National Organization for Drug Control & Research, Cairo, Egypt||Phytoconstituents and biological activities of different extracts from Cordia africana lam. family Boragenaceae cultivated in Egypt||Click here|
|Amal A. Badr
|Biotechnology Program, School of Science and Engineering, American University in Cairo, New Cairo 11835, Egypt||Evaluation of standard culture-based method for the assessment of microalgal diversity in the river Nile||Click here|
E- Poster Presentation:
- An E-poster is an electronic version/PDF of a poster presentation.
- The registration fee with an electronic poster (E-poster) does not include attendance at the Conference events.
- The E-poster may include text, figures, charts, tables, images, and artwork but does not include any audio, video, web links or animation
- The presentation will be viewed along with other presentation in a loop. The slides will be changing in a fixed period but will also allow interactive viewing.
What is an E-poster?
- The E-poster is a poster presented as a PDF presentation.
- The E-poster presentations will be presented on a computer screen during the Congress and not on a regular poster board.
- The E-poster system allows every delegate to see all E-poster presentations.
- The E-poster system allows you to save a presentation on site either on disk-on-key or send it by Email.
- The uploaded E-poster should contain the same title, order of authors and affiliation details as the submitted abstract.
- To prepare your presentation please use PowerPoint 2013/2010 or earlier, and then save it as a PPT file.
- Do not enable document encryption or password protection
- All E-posters Presentations should be in 16:9 ratio (Vertical page layout)!
- Images and animations: Avoid overlapping, animated objects or serial animations. Only the final view/status per slide will be visible as all uploaded presentations will be converted and published in PDF format.
- Font type: Please use Times New Roman or Arial.
- Font size: The font size should be 14pt or bigger
- Images and tables:
- You are welcome to use images and tables in your presentation
- All graphs and tables must be embedded in your file and have titles
- Avoid animated GIF files and be careful to respect copyright and personal anonymity with your images or photos
- Do not insert or embed any videos in your presentation
Limitations: As the poster is treated as a single poster presentation you should not have additional slides – only one. The file size should not exceed 16 Megabytes.
- Please do not include audio in your presentation
- Do not include hyperlinks as there will be no internet access on the E-poster screens.
What format should I use?
The presentation should be in landscape orientation with a screen ratio of 16:9. As an example, to adjust your slides orientation and ratio in PowerPoint 2007/2010 follow these steps:
- Select Design from the menu tab 2.
- Click on Page Setup and select On-Screen Show (16:9) as well as Landscape.
The font size depends on the default width and height that is selected according to the above settings. Different values might require a smaller/larger font size. The maximum allowed size is 80x45cm.
All presentations must be forward to the conference secretariat no later than March 15, 2019, using this mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: March 15, 2019, deadline is final, and any presentations arriving after this deadline will not be accepted and the abstract will be removed from the conference program. Adding a presentation at the conference will not be possible.