The elite group of scientists and researchers from Egyptian and international academic and research institutions, all of them have administrative skills, professional experience, research capabilities, and scientific relations at all local, Arab and international levels; they also have profound scientific research profiles and published articles in indexed international periodicals of high impact factor. Along with a group of ambitious top graduates committed to excellence in scientific research.
Euro-Mediterranean Association of Life Sciences (EMALS)
The Euro-Mediterranean Association of Life Sciences (EMALS) aims to contribute effectively in the international and national programs of scientific research development along with providing strategic services which affect the lives of scientists, researchers, and their assistants; develop their professional and research competence, and to the participation in raising the awareness and enlightening of various society segments.
• Building scientific and professional relationships at the national level, the Arab world, North Africa, the
• Mediterranean basin and international levels. Discovery of the most promising talents in scientific research and provide technical support to help them reach their goal.
• Provide professional and educational services to association members and all segments of the society.
Fields of work of EMALS:
• Scientific research, science, and technology
• Construction and management of institutions including academic and educational institutes.
• Professional, scientific, cultural, educational, academic, and developmental services.
• Human Development and Community Service.
• Research, academic and educational cooperation with universities, research institutions, bodies and non-governmental, governmental and international organizations according to the laws and governing regulations.
Benefits of EMALS Membership:
EMALS works by bringing international scientific research leaders into dialogue with each other, their counterparts around the world, organizations that promote international scientific research, and organizations concerned with the shaping and management of international higher education and scientific research. EMALS gives members opportunities to join forces, share institutional strategies, and provide an effective voice on matters of public policy.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
• Extensive networking and dialogue with senior internationalization leaders around the world.
• A periodic electronic newsletter.
• Participation in the members-only listserv, an active forum for discussion of mutual interests and issues.
• Access to the membership directory.
• Professional development workshops, retreats, and seminars.
• A consultant referral program.
• An informed perspective on the development of policy on international scientific research.
• Substantial discounts to EMALS’s conference, meeting, and workshop– an important, focused gathering of internationalization leaders and organizations from around the world.