4th BioNat International Workshop: Natural Products in Health & Disease
It is well documented that most natural products are enriched with bio-active components that have protective action. There is currently a growing body of evidence that supplementing the human diet with natural products is of major benefit for human health and well-being. Nowadays, the use of complementary/alternative medicine, functional food and especially the consumption of natural products have been increasing rapidly worldwide, mostly because of the supposedly less frequent side effects. Both in conventional and traditional medicines, natural products continue to provide valuable therapeutic agents. The issues regarding the efficacy and safety of currently available modern medicine agents have prompted the search for safer and more effective alternatives. This workshop focuses on implications of traditional and processed foods for health and disease prevention.
The aim of BioNat International Workshop is to share best practice, expertise and identify collaboration opportunities. Well-known researchers, scientists, and business will present their expertise in a fruitful atmosphere. It is being organized by The Euro-Mediterranean Association of Life Sciences (EMALS). Reservation a slot and payment the fees once posted are highly recommended since the spaces are very limited.
The workshop on Natural Products will consider a range of issues, which Includes:
• Introduction and welcome
• Natural products in the prevention and treatment of invasive human diseases
• Antimicrobial activity of natural products
• Herbs, Supplements, and Nutrients for the treatment of human Diseases
• Processing and medicinal values of selected spices
• Discovery of structurally diverse and bioactive compounds from plants
• Searching for microbial-derived natural and “unnatural” products
• Natural products chemistry, chemosystematics, and quality control
• Functional Foods
• Accreditation ceremony with stamped certificates.
Registration Fees for Workshop Participants:
1 Oct – 30 Nov 18
1 Dec 18– 31 Jan 19
1 Feb – 30 Mar 19
|Poster||EUR 50||EUR 60||EUR 70|
|Attendant||EUR 40||EUR 50||EUR 60|
*Workshop package includes workshop bag; workshop book (CD); Certificate of Attendance; Daily coffee breaks and Non-alcoholic drinks.
اسعار خاصة للمصريين بالجنيه المصرى