Call for sessions:
We invite proposals for Sessions, Workshops or Minisymposia:
- Each Session should consist of at least 4 paper presentations. For that session, the organiser or his team can present 2 papers at most.
- Each Workshop or Minisymposium should consist of at least 8 paper presentations. For that workshop or minisymposium, the organizer or his team can present 5 papers at most.
- The Session, Workshop or Minisymposium organizer will be responsible for advertising the workshop, and selecting and reviewing the papers.
- The Session organizers will be granted free registration for the BioNat-5 (if in their Symposium there are at least 8 registrations (1 Session’s Organizer), 15 registrations (2 Session’s Organizers) etc).
- The Workshop or Minisymposium organizers will be granted free registration and a part of the accommodation expenses covered (if in their Symposium there are at least 15 registrations (1 Symposium’s Organizer), 22 registrations (2 Symposium’s Organizers) etc).
- Papers accepted for Sessions, Workshops or Minisymposia will be published in the abstract book of BioNat-5.
- Following the end of the Conference, the papers presented at the Sessions, Workshops or Minisymposia will be considered for publication in the appropriate journals.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals to organize Sessions, Workshops or Minisymposia should include the following information:
- The title of the Session/Workshop
- The name, affiliation, mailing address and e-mail address(es) of the proposer(s)
- A description of the topic of the Session (not exceeding 100 words)
- A short description on the means of advertisement for the Session
The deadline for proposal submission is Jun. 1, 2017. Please send your proposal to: email@example.com