“Production & Transfer of Knowledge for Nanoscience & Nanotechnology”
3 April 2019
ملتقى بيونات الأول لعلوم النانو وتطبيقاتها
The Euro-Mediterranean Association of Life Sciences (EMALS) and BioNats congress series want to welcome those who are concerned with Nanotechnology to go to a Nano-Day Mini-Symposium about ” Production and transfer of knowledge for nanoscience and Nanotechnology ” composed by the 6th BioNat congress (BioNat-VI) “Euro-Mediterranean conferences of Pharma, Biomedicine, and Life Sciences” in Cairo, Egypt during 1-2 April 2019.
The Course will be presented by exact timing from 10:00 am till 4:00 pm which will contain several lectures about Nanotechnology and its applications in various fields, as well as interactive coaching seminars where a picked gathering of movies about Nanoscience and Nanotechnology acquainted with the group of well Nano-experienced authors in Egypt will be displayed during the event day.
This Mini-Symposium includes:
- Why Introduction to Nanotechnology is a Demand?
- What and Who could make Nanoparticles? and How?
- What is the difference between Nanoscience and Nanotechnology?
- Nano applications in Pharma, Medicine, Agriculture & Nutrition.
- Using Nanotechnology or Nano-Biotechnology in my research?
- What is the new in Nanomedicine, Nanotoxicology, Nanoformulations & Nano-Drug Delivery?
Why not give a gift to yourself or colleagues that will be scientific life-changing.
We are talking about the gift of knowledge of fascinating nano field
If you want to know more about nanoscience & nanomaterials please register for the nano-day Mini-Symposium Now.
Registration Fees for National / International Participants:
1 Oct 2018– 30 Nov 2018
1 Dec 2018– 31 Jan 2019
1 Feb 2019 – 30 Mar 2019
|Attendant||300EGP / EUR 50||350EGP / EUR 60||400EGP / EUR 70|
Register for the Mini-Symposium:
Payment Details of Nano-day Mini-Symposium
1- For Egyptians
سداد عن طريق الموبايل
0111 055 7755 : اتصالات كاش
– برجاء سداد الرسوم بالاضافة الي عمولة التحويل .
ارسال رسالة واتساب علي نفس الرقم متضمنة الاسم وجهة العمل ونوع الاشتراك (حضور، بوستر، محاضرة أو شركة) والمبلغ المدفوع .
الحصول علي تيكيت
Dr Asma Amer: National Research Center, Dokki: 0127 887 1354
Dr Mohamed ABouElmagd: National Research Center, Dokki: 0100 419 8193
Dr Zahra Amer: Agricultural Research Center, Dokki: 0115 497 4108
Dr Hoda Yousri: Seuze Canal Univ. Ismailia: 0128 034 3240
الدفع عن طريق البنك
برجاء سداد الرسوم طبقا لجدول الرسوم وميعاد الدفع بالاضافة الي عمولة التحويل
ارسال رسالة واتساب علي الرقم 01069599272 متضمنة صورة ضوئية لايصال التحويل بالاضافة الي الاسم وجهة العمل والمبلغ المدفوع
البنك الاهلي المصري
2175010 1401042 00013
2- For non-Egyptians
Bank Transfer (From Outside Egypt):
|Bank Name||The National Bank of Egypt|
|Bank Address||New Bourg El-Arab, Alexandria, Egypt|
|Bank SWIFT Code||NBEGEGCX217|
|Bank SWIFT Number||217|
|Bank Account Number or IBAN Number (USD)||2173000 1401042 00017|
|Bank Account Number or IBAN Number (EURO)||2175000 1401042 00013|
Please send a scan of your bank transfer to the BioNat Conference Secretariat email at: email@example.com
Banking Payment Instructions: The participants themselves must pay all banking charges. BioNat should receive the net amount of the participant’s grand total. Please ensure that the participant’s name, address and BioNat name, as well as the payment type (early bird, middle or late registration fees), are stated on all payment and transfer documents.
*Mini-Symposium package includes bag; book (CD); Certificate of Attendance; Coffee breaks and Non-alcoholic drinks.
- Also, you may like to register your membership in The Euro-Mediterranean Association of Life Sciences (EMALS) society and get your certificate before the day’s over.
- Alongside that, you can get Two Certificates if you decided to attend “ the 6thBioNat congress (BioNat-VI) titled “Euro-Mediterranean conferences of Pharma, Biomedicine, and Life Sciences” in Cairo, Egypt during 1-2 April 2019 and benefits of Conference package including Conference bag; Abstract book (CD); Certificate of Attendance; Buffet lunch; Daily coffee breaks. As attendant you can learn from the invited leaders in their fields of Pharma, Drug discovery, Medicine, Nutrition, Agriculture and Biotechnology to present their prominent findings at the same venue of Cairo, Egypt of the Mini-Symposium.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Any paid registration fees will be refunded just after April 1, 2019, according to the following rules:
|Cancellation Date||Refund Rate|
|Prior to 30 November 2018||100% (full refund)|
|1 December 2018 – 31 January 2019||50%|
|1 – 28 February 2019||25%|
|1 March 2018 onwards||No refund|
- Only one payment method can be used for participation in the conference or workshop.
- Both the conference and the workshops are financially and organizationally independent of each other.
- To get the abstract included in BioNat-VI’s abstract book, please pay the registration fees.
- Attendants (without abstract) do not need acceptance letters.
- No payment required before the abstract’s acceptance (payment starts after acceptance).
- The Registration fees do not include money transfer fees and bank charges – So, please add them when making transactions (otherwise we will send you an additional Invoice for transaction costs).
- Registration fees are determined by the date of payment, NOT the date of filling out and submitting the Registration Form. Also, the fees are determined according to which category you registered.
- The registration fee with an electronic poster (E-poster) does not include attendance at the Conference events.
- An invitation letter will be issued upon payment the fees for formalities and Entry Visa requirements.
Venue of Nano workshop
The BioNat conference and workshops will be held at the Convention Centre, City of Students, Cairo University, located in the heart of Cairo. The Center is and 45-minutes from Cairo International Airport, 15-min from the Egyptian museum and 25-min from the great Pyramids.
For more details:
- Call us at or contact us by What’s App: +(20) 0127 887 1354 – 0100 419 8193 – 0115 497 4108 – 01069599272
- You may just send us an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plan a Workshop