“Production & Transfer of Knowledge for Nanoscience & Nanotechnology”
2 April 2019
إنتاج ونقل المعرفة لعلوم النانو وتطبيقاتها
The Euro-Mediterranean Association of Life Sciences (EMALS) and BioNats congress series want to welcome those who are concerned with Nanotechnology to go to a Nano-Day Mini-Symposium about ” Production and transfer of knowledge for nanoscience and Nanotechnology ” composed by the 6th BioNat congress (BioNat-VI) “Euro-Mediterranean conferences of Pharma, Biomedicine, and Life Sciences” in Cairo, Egypt during 1-3 April 2019.
The Course will be presented by exact Timing from 10:00 am till 4:00 pm which will contain several lectures about Nanotechnology and its applications in various fields, as well as interactive coaching seminars where a picked gathering of movies about Nanoscience and Nanotechnology acquainted with the group of well Nano-experienced authors in Egypt will be displayed during the event day.
This Mini-Symposium includes:
- Why Introduction to Nanotechnology is a Demand?
- What and Who could make Nanoparticles? and How?
- What is the difference between Nanoscience and Nanotechnology?
- Nano applications in Pharma, Medicine, Agriculture & Nutrition.
- Using Nanotechnology or Nano-Biotechnology in my research?
- What is the new in Nanomedicine, Nanotoxicology, Nanoformulations & Nano-Drug Delivery
Mini-Symposium Registration Fees for National / International Participants:
1 Oct 2018– 30 Nov 2018
1 Dec 2018– 31 Jan 2019
1 Feb 2019 – 30 Mar 2019
|Attendant||300EGP / EUR 50||350EGP / EUR 60||400EGP / EUR 70|
Click here for:
:انقر على هذا الرابط لتحميل ملف
*Mini-Symposium package includes bag; book (CD); Certificate of Attendance; Daily coffee breaks and Non-alcoholic drinks.
- Also, you may like to register your membership in The Euro-Mediterranean Association of Life Sciences (EMALS) society and get your certificate before the day’s over.
- Alongside that, you can get Two Certificates before the day’s over if you add up to Day charges 500 EGP/250 Euro for Foreigners to attend “ the 6thBioNat congress (BioNat-VI) titled “Euro-Mediterranean conferences of Pharma, Biomedicine, and Life Sciences” in Cairo, Egypt during 1-3 April 2019 and benefits of Conference package including Conference bag; Abstract book (CD); Certificate of Attendance; Buffet lunch; Daily coffee breaks. As attendant you can learn from the invited leaders in their fields of Pharma, Drug discovery, Medicine, Nutrition, Agriculture and Biotechnology to present their prominent findings at the same venue of Cairo, Egypt of the Mini-Symposium.
Register for the Mini-Symposium:
Payment Details For Nano-day Mini-Symposium for non-Egyptians
Bank Transfer (Outside Egypt):
|Bank Name||The National Bank of Egypt|
|Bank Address||New Bourg El-Arab, Alexandria, Egypt|
|Bank SWIFT Code||NBEGEGCX217|
|Bank SWIFT Number||217|
|Bank Account Number or IBAN Number (USD)||2173000 1401042 00017|
|Bank Account Number or IBAN Number (EURO)||2175000 1401042 00013|
Please send a scan of your bank transfer to the Conference Secretariat at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Banking Payment Instructions: The participants themselves must pay all banking charges. BioNat should receive the net amount of the participant’s grand total. Please ensure that the participant’s name, address and BioNat name, as well as the payment type (early bird, middle or late registration fees), are stated on all payment and transfer documents.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Any paid registration fees will be refunded just after April 1, 2019, according to the following rules:
|Cancellation Date||Refund Rate|
|Prior to 30 November 2018||100% (full refund)|
|1 December 2018 – 31 January 2019||50%|
|1 – 28 February 2019||25%|
|1 March 2018 onwards||No refund|
- Only one payment method can be used for participation in the conference or workshop.
- Both the conference and the workshops are financially and organizationally independent of each other.
- To get the abstract included in BioNat-VI’s abstract book, please pay the registration fees.
- Attendants (without abstract) do not need acceptance letters.
- No payment required before the abstract’s acceptance (payment starts after acceptance).
- The Registration fees do not include money transfer fees and bank charges – So, please add them when making transactions (otherwise we will send you an additional Invoice for transaction costs).
- Registration fees are determined by the date of payment, NOT the date of filling out and submitting the Registration Form. Also, the fees are determined according to which category you registered.
- The registration fee with an electronic poster (E-poster) does not include attendance at the Conference events.
- For accurate information on fees, please visit http://bionats.org/nano-day-workshop-2-april-2019/.
- An invitation letter will be issued upon payment the fees for formalities and Entry Visa requirements.
For more details:
- call us on + 01005812876
- or message on What’s App. on + 01005812876
- or just send us an E-Mail on Bionat.email@example.com