One-Day workshop on
“Scientific Writing for Researchers:
Mastering the Art of Clarity and Style”
ورشة عمل أسس الكتابة العلمية والنشر الدولي المميز
Scientific and medical journal editors and peer reviewers continually point out that unclear writing is one essential reason that papers are rejected, and grants are not funded. Stated another way, anything that gets between the writer’s scientific message and the reader’s comprehension of that message derails the paper or grant and upsets the reviewer.
Scientists tend to imitate the academic, obscure writing that is seen in some medical and scientific journals and in grants, attempting to impress the reader with complex, long, and unclear phrases and paragraphs.
This workshop has been designed to help investigators, in any field, understand the root of poor writing, identify red flags within their own writing style, and craft clear, concise, powerful pieces that meet the requirements of the most demanding audiences within their professional careers.
The Euro-Mediterranean Association of Life Sciences (EMALS) and BioNats congress series want to welcome those who are concerned with Scientific Writing to go to a One-Day workshop about ” Scientific Writing for Researchers: Mastering the Art of Clarity and Style ” composed by the 6th BioNat congress (BioNat-VI) “Euro-Mediterranean conferences of Pharma, Biomedicine, and Life Sciences” in Cairo, Egypt during 1-3 April 2019.
This workshop includes:
- Basic Writing Principles You Actually Know But Forgot About
- What Makes a Poor Writer? Why You Might Be Your Own Worst Enemy
- Saying More with Less: The Power of Conciseness
- How to Impress Your Readers With Less Pompous Writing
- Redundancies in Writing: Why Repetition Is Not Always a Good Thing
- Significance, Impact, Innovation: Why These Concepts are Vital to Scientific and Medical Writing
- The Power Behind an Outline: Simple to Create, Often Overlooked
- Real-life Experiences from a Seasoned Expert
- Before and After: Detailed Examples Show Which Revisions You Should Consider
- Writing Exercises to Get You on the Path to Becoming a Successful Author
- Egyptian Knowledge Bank (EKB) How to use and confiscate the EKB and benefit from it in the scientific research process
- Enrollment expenses are 300 EGP for Egyptians/50 Euro for Foreigners including the participation benefits, Coffee break, and endorsement.
- Also, you may like to register your membership in The Euro-Mediterranean Association of Life Sciences (EMALS) society and get your certificate before the day’s over.
- Alongside that, you can get Two Certificates before the day’s over if you add up to Day charges 500EGP/250 Euro for Foreigners to attend “ the 6thBioNat congress (BioNat-VI) titled “Euro-Mediterranean conferences of Pharma, Biomedicine, and Life Sciences” in Cairo, Egypt during 1-3 April 2019 and benefits of Conference package including Conference bag; Abstract book (CD); Certificate of Attendance; Buffet lunch; Daily coffee breaks. As attendant you can learn from the invited leaders in their fields of Pharma, Drug discovery, Medicine, Nutrition, Agriculture and Biotechnology to present their prominent findings at the same venue of Cairo, Egypt of the workshop.
- To book your seat, just send us an E-Mail on Bionat.email@example.com
- or message on What’s App. on +20 1069599272 containing:
1- Your full triple name in English
2- Your position
For more details call us on 01094261119