“Production & Transfer of Knowledge for Nanoscience & Nanotechnology”
إنتاج ونقل المعرفة لعلوم النانو وتطبيقاتها
27 – 28 March 2021
BioNats congress series want to welcome those who are concerned with Nanotechnology to go to a Nano-Symposium about ” Production and transfer of knowledge for nanoscience and Nanotechnology ” composed by the 7th BioNat congress (BioNat-7) “Euro-Mediterranean conferences of Pharma, Biomedicine, and Life Sciences”.
The symposium will be presented by exact Timing from 10:00 am till 4:00 pm which will contain several lectures about Nanotechnology and its applications in various fields, as well as interactive coaching seminars where a picked gathering of movies about Nanoscience and Nanotechnology acquainted with the group of well Nano-experienced authors in Egypt will be displayed during the event day.
This workshop includes:
- Why Introduction to Nanotechnology is a Demand?
- Sources and Who could make Nanoparticles?
- What is the difference between Nanoscience and Nanotechnology?
- Nano applications in Pharma, Medicine, Agriculture, Nutrition.
- Using Nanotechnology or Nano-Biotechnology in my research?
- Nanomedicine, Nanotoxicology, Nanoformulations and Nano-Drug Delivery
Alongside that, you can get Two Certificates if you decided to attend “ the 7th BioNat congress (BioNat-7) titled “Euro-Mediterranean conferences of Pharma, Biomedicine, and Life Sciences” in Cairo, Egypt during 20-21 April 2021 and benefits of Conference package including Conference bag; Abstract book (CD); Certificate of Attendance; Buffet lunch; Daily coffee breaks. As attendant you can learn from the invited leaders in their fields of Pharma, Drug discovery, Medicine, Nutrition, Agriculture and Biotechnology to present their prominent findings at the same venue of the workshop.
For more details:
- Call us at or contact us by What’s App: +(20) 0127 887 1354 – 01069599272
- You may just send us an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org