Guidelines for Poster Presentation
• The abstract should include complete details of the contestant (e.g., abstract title, name, affiliation, abstract).
• Abstracts have to be submitted through online . Shortlisted abstracts will be intimated through email and those will be displayed on the website as well.
• If the registered author/poster presenter is unable to attend the conference he/she may send a substitute who can be a co-author (or) any member from the same institution. If the winner is a substitute, he/she will be awarded and not the registered author/contestant.
• All shortlisted poster presenters have to be registered before the deadline of abstract submission.
• Acceptance of the abstract for poster competition will be decided by the “Organizing Committee” and their decision will be final.
• Each presenter should bring his/her poster, and display in the form of a printed single large sheet of paper/plastic that can be mounted on a bulletin board/wall marked with his/her poster number.
Visuals & Text
• Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables (graphs make trends in the data much more evident). If data must be presented in table-form, Keep it Simple.
• Visuals should be simple and bold.
• Avoid acronyms and extensive mathematical notations as much as possible.
• Posters with 800 words or less are perfect. Avoid submitting compactly packed, high word-count posters.
• Organize your poster into subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, … Conclusions, and Literature Cited (avoid using too many citations).
• Use bright colors to enhance the detail.
• Text should be readable from five feet distance.
• Besides your project, the text could also include future research plans or questions.
Poster Competition is organized at BioNat Conferences, to encourage participants to present their original research which would be later published in International Journal.
All accepted abstracts will be presented at the poster sessions during the conference.
BioNat aims at setting a platform for all the budding scientists and researchers to present their real-time work and share their views and aspects related to the theme of the conference.
The abstract submission deadline for poster competition will be closed one month before the conference date (this is subject to change); hence all are requested to submit their abstracts well in advance.
• The judgment will be done by Board of Jury. • When the competition is being conducted, each participant should be ready in front of his/her poster to answer all questions from the judges. • The judges will come to your poster during poster presentations. The presentation schedule will be informed to you once the program is finalized. However, a preliminary schedule will be informed to you one month before the conference.
• You will be given about 5-7 minutes to present your poster including questions and answers. • Judges may pose questions during the evaluation of the poster. • Judges will even evaluate the enthusiasm towards their study, interest, and knowledge in the area of their research. • There may be more than one judge to evaluate the posters.
• The winners will be announced at the closing ceremony of the conference. The decision of the winner will be withdrawn if the winner/winners is/are not present at the time of the announcement. • Apart from the judging time, you may also be present at the poster to share your research with interested delegates.
• The judge’s decision will be final and no clarification will be given.
The selection of the winner will be based on:
• The clarity of poster.
• Your overall responses to the questions of the judges.
• The completeness of work.
Poster dimension Width: 85 cm Length: 100 to 120 cm
|100-120 cm||100-120 cm|
For e-poster’s information please visit : E-Poster