The Abstract submitted to BioNat-5 should meet the following criteria:
• Please note that no one author may submit and present more than two abstracts.
• The title of the presentation and the list of authors that you submit are final, and may not be changed.
• The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract that will be printed in the abstract book.
• The Authors names should First Name, Middle Name initials thenLast Name (Example: Ashraf A. Khalil).
• The submitting author will automatically considered is the presenting author, who should be listed first.
• The abstract title must not longer than 25 words. The abstract should not exceed 250 words, including any essential references.
• Title and author’s name(s), should be in bold, Times new roman, font size 12 pt.
• Include the completeaffiliation address (Italics) for every author and corresponding author’s email.
• Abstract itself text should be in Times new roman font size 12 pt, single line spacing.
• The abstract format should include 4 keywords at least.
• For sample template, please click any of the following links:
» For Microsoft office document format (.doc file) (aprox. 42kb) Click Here.
» For Microsoft office document format (.zip file) (aprox. 11kb) Click Here.
» For Adobe acobat document format (.pdf file) (aprox. 27kb) Click Here.
» For Adobe acobat document format (.zip file) (aprox. 23kb) Click Here.