Information and Timeline
Proceedings of BioNat-7 will be published as a couple of Special Issues in SCOPUS international Journal (Journals name will be declared at BioNat-7) on the following terms and conditions:
 The Euro Mediterranean Association of Life Sciences (EMALS) appoints Prof. Ashraf A. Khalil (BioNat-7 chairman) as the Guest Editor of BioNat’s special issues.
 The Guest Editor will be given authority to accept or reject manuscripts and will ensure that the contributions meet the scientific and academic standards of the journal and meet the other conditions of the journal such as reference system, abstracts, keywords, and figure and table captions as specified in the journal’s current Instructions for Authors. Instructions for Authors will be posted fairly soon.
 The deadline for manuscript submission is June 15, 2021 and the Guest Editor will decide the submissions to the special issue according to the standard review process
 The revised and improved final manuscripts, acceptable to the Publisher in form and content will be delivered to the journal by August 15, 2021, at the latest. It is estimated that the special issue will be published by October 2021 and comprise of 10-15 papers.
 The individual authors will transfer copyright in their articles to the Publisher in the same manner as all other contributors to the journal. No paper will be published without an accompanying transfer of copyright form.
 The processing and publication fees will be paid only for the accepted manuscript and should be immediately after receiving the acceptance email.
- No direct communication from the authors to the journal is allowed under any circumstances.
- Accepted abstracts are eligible to submit manuscripts but not obligatory.
- Submitted manuscripts will not automatically be accepted.
- Manuscripts that do not follow journal style, whose English is poor or whose scientific quality does not pass the evaluation process established by the guest editor will be returned and will NOT be processed from the beginning.
- Payment of registration fees never guarantees the publication unless submitted manuscript accepted by international peer-reviewers assigned by the journal.
- The decision of acceptance or rejection is FINAL
- These guidelines are very important to keep in mind so that we ensure the highest possible quality of submitted manuscripts.