Information and Timeline
Proceedings of BioNat-7 will be published as a Special Issue in Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science (JAPS), a SCOPUS International Journal on the following terms and conditions:
 Prof. Ashraf A. Khalil (BioNat-7 chairman) is the Guest Editor of BioNat’s special issue.
 The Guest Editor will be given authority to accept or reject manuscripts and will ensure that the contributions meet the scientific and academic standards of the journal and meet the other conditions of the journal such as reference system, abstracts, keywords, and figure and table captions as specified in the journal’s current Instructions for Authors.
 Instructions for Authors will be posted fairly soon.
 The deadline for manuscript submission is 28 Feb 2021, and the Guest Editor will decide the submissions to the special issue according to the standard review process
 The revised and improved final manuscripts, acceptable to the Publisher in form and content will be delivered to the journal by 30 April 2021, at the latest.
 It is estimated that the special issue will be published by October/November 2021 and comprise of 10-15 papers.
 The individual authors will transfer copyright in their articles to the Publisher in the same manner as all other contributors to the journal. No paper will be published without an accompanying transfer of copyright form.
 The processing and publication fees will be paid only for the accepted manuscript and should be immediately after receiving the acceptance email.
- No direct communication from the authors to the journal is allowed under any circumstances.
- Accepted abstracts are eligible to submit manuscripts but not obligatory.
- Submitted manuscripts will not automatically be accepted.
- Manuscripts that do not follow journal style, whose English is poor, or whose scientific quality does not pass the evaluation process established by the guest editor will be returned and will NOT be processed from the beginning.
- Payment of registration fees never guarantees the publication unless the submitted manuscript accepted by international peer-reviewers assigned by the journal.
- The decision of acceptance or rejection is FINAL
- These guidelines are very important to keep in mind so that we ensure the highest possible quality of submitted manuscripts.
For more information: