Proceedings of BioNat-5 will be published as a Special Issue in an ISI international Journal
- Dr Ashraf A Khalil (The guest editor) as well as peer-reviewers will conduct internal and external reviews.
- No direct communication from the authors to the journal is allowed under any circumstances.
- Accepted abstracts are eligible to submit manuscripts but not obligatory.
- Submitted manuscripts will not automatically be accepted.
- Manuscripts that do not follow journal style, whose English is poor or whose scientific quality does not pass the evaluation process established by the guest editor will be returned and will NOT be processed from the beginning.
- Payment of registration fees never guarantees the publication unless submitted manuscript accepted by international peer-reviewers assigned by the journal.
- The decision of acceptance or rejection is FINAL
- Deadline for manuscript submission is October 1, 2017.
- These guidelines are very important to keep in mind so that we ensure the highest possible quality of submitted manuscripts.