Proceedings of BioNat-6 will be published as a Special Issue in an SCOPUS indexed Journal; on the following terms and conditions: Prof. Ashraf A. Khalil (BioNat-V chairman) and Prof. Kamal Moudgil (Head of BioNat’s Advisory Committee) are the Guest Editors of BioNat’s special issue.  The Guest Editors will be given authority to accept or reject manuscripts and will ensure that the contributions meet the scientific and academic standards of the journal and meet the other conditions of the journal such as reference system, abstracts, keywords, and figure and table captions as specified in the journal’s current Instructions for Authors.  Authors Guidelines (Click here),
9] The individual authors will transfer copyright in their articles to the Publisher in the same manner as all other contributors to the journal. No paper will be published without an accompanying transfer of copyright form. The processing and publication fees will be paid only for the accepted manuscript and should be paid before July 15, 2019.
: The Charging Fees (including bank transaction charges):
 A: For manuscripts with 35 pages MS-Word:
$100 for BioNat presenters, $125 for E-Poster, and $150 for non-attendants.
(Regular journal fees are $140 plus $40-50 as a bank transaction charges for 20 pages MS-Word).
 B: For manuscripts with more than 35 pages MS-Word:
$175 for BioNat attendants, $200 for E-Poster, and $250 for non-attendants.
(Regular journal fees are $250 plus $40-50 as a bank transaction charges > 20 pages MS-Word).
- No direct communication from the authors to the journal is allowed under any circumstances.
- Accepted abstracts are eligible to submit manuscripts but not obligatory.
- Submitted manuscripts will not automatically be accepted.
- Manuscripts that do not follow journal style, whose English is poor or whose scientific quality does not pass the evaluation process established by the guest editor will be returned and will NOT be processed from the beginning.
- The decision of acceptance or rejection is FINAL
- These guidelines are very important to keep in mind so that we ensure the highest possible quality of submitted manuscripts.