Proceedings of BioNat-6 will be published as a Special Issue in a SCOPUS-indexed Journal; on the following terms and conditions: Prof. Ashraf A. Khalil (BioNat’s series chairman) and Prof. Kamal Moudgil (Head of BioNat’s Advisory Committee) are the Guest Editors of BioNat’s special issue.  The Guest Editors will be given authority to accept or reject manuscripts and will ensure that the contributions meet the scientific and academic standards of the journal and meet the other conditions of the journal such as reference system, abstracts, keywords, and figure and table captions as specified in the journal’s current Instructions for Authors.
 Important Notes:
- No direct communication from the authors to the journal is allowed under any circumstances.
- Accepted abstracts are eligible to submit manuscripts but not obligatory.
- Submitted manuscripts will not automatically be accepted.
- Manuscripts that do not follow journal style, whose English is poor or whose scientific quality does not pass the evaluation process established by the guest editor will be returned and will NOT be processed from the beginning.
- The decision of acceptance or rejection is FINAL
- These guidelines are very important to keep in mind so that we ensure the highest possible quality of submitted manuscripts.