The 1st BioNat Student Contest
19 March 2021
The International Euro-Mediterranean conference of Life Sciences, Pharma and Biomedicine (BioNat) will hold a Student Competition on 19 March 2021 which aims at providing opportunities for Science, Pharmacy, Medicine, Engineering, Veterinary, and Agriculture undergraduate Students to meet with life sciences professionals, and present their work in a professional atmosphere of discussion and interchange.
BioNats organizers cordially invite you to submit an abstract for presentation for this competition, at this international conference attended by a wide range of eminent scientists and specialists.
- Undergraduate Students in all universities are invited to participate.
- Age from 20-28 years.
- For teams not more than five students, only two presenters.
- Students are required to prepare a poster and prototype of their idea to present during the BioNat STEM poster session of the conference.
- Students are required to post their posters during the exhibition time of the conference.
- Abstracts should be submitted in one of the following fields:
|Computational Biology||Information Technology|
|Life Sciences||Biomedical Sciences|
All submitted abstracts should include the following:
- Title (Authors’ names )
- Introduction/Aim of the Work
- Results and Discussion (Tables and Figures)
– The abstract length should not exceed 300 characters, including spaces.
The Standard Poster Display is an A0 size, One side, Single material: Dimensions (110-130 cm Length x 85-100 cm Breadth) double-sided Velcro covered panel. These panels have a horizontal orientation.
N.B.: Each group should present their poster on Roll up design
To submit an abstract:
Information and Abstract to be submitted online through (This form)
- The deadline for abstract submission (Early Registration): 18 Feb 2021.
- The deadline for abstract submission (Late Registration): 25 Feb 2021.
- The deadline for Poster submission (electronic version): 1 March 2021.
Fee for every student:
- Early Registration (before 18 Feb 2021): EGP 300.
- Late Registration (before 25 Feb 2021): EGP 400.
* Mobile transactions:
- Vodafone cash: 01062137521
- Etisalat cash: 01154974108
- Orang cash: 01211246210
- The innovation of the idea presented.
- Applicability of the idea.
- Scientific content validity.
- Relevance to the program/field/specialization.
- Preference for selection will be given to solutions for real problems based ideas.
- Every participated student will get an appreciation certificate.
- The best 10 posters will get awards as 15 min oral presentation (Maximum two presenters for each presentation).
- The best 2nd and 3rd presentations will get a certificate of appreciation.
- The best 1st presentation will get a BioNat Award as well as a Financial Award.
The 1st BioNat
Integrated Student Contest
19 March 2021
- Project Title:
- Project area:
- Names of team members (Max 7):
- Name of presenter student 1:
- Email of presenter student 1:
- Mobile of presenter student 1:
- Name of presenter student 2:
- Email of presenter student 2:
- Mobile of presenter student 2:
- Name of presenter student 3:
- Email of presenter student 3:
- Mobile of presenter student 3:
- Name of supervisor:
- Email of supervisor:
- Mobile of supervisor:
(Max 400 words, 12pt, Times New Roman, 1.15 Line space)
Project Team Names:
Introduction, Aim, Material and Methods, Results, Conclusion:
Keywords (5 words):
To download the abstract template .. click here