1st BioNat Student Contest
21 March 2020
The International Euro-Mediterranean conference of Life Sciences, Pharma and Biomedicine (BioNats) will hold a Poster Competition at 21 March, 2021 which aims at providing opportunities for Science, Medicine, Engineering and Agriculture Students to meet with life sciences professionals, and present their work in a professional atmosphere of discussion and interchange.
BioNats organizers cordially invite you to submit an abstract for presentation during this Poster Session and competition, at this international conference attended by a wide range of eminent scientists and specialists.
- Undergraduate Students in all universities are invited to participate.
- Age from 20-28 years.
- For teams not more than five students, only two presenters.
- Students are required to prepare a poster and prototype of their idea to present during the BioNat STEM poster session of the conference.
- Students are required to present their posters during the exhibition time of the conference.
- Abstracts should be submitted in one of the following fields:
|Computational Biology||Information Technology|
|Life Sciences||Biomedical Sciences|
All submitted abstracts should include the following:
- Title (Authors’ names )
- Introduction/Aim of the Work
- Results and Discussion (Tables and Figures)
– The abstract length should not exceed 300 characters, including spaces.
The Standard Poster Display is an A0 size, One side, Single material: Dimensions (110-130 cm Length x 85-100 cm Breadth) double-sided Velcro covered panel. These panels have a horizontal orientation.
N.B. : Each group should present their poster on Roll up design
To submit an abstract:
Abstract to be submitted online through (this form)
- Deadline for abstract submission (Early Registration) is 01 Feb 2021.
- Deadline for abstract submission (late Registration) is 01 March 2021.
Fees for every participant
- Early Registration (before 01 Feb 2021) is EGP 300.
- Late Registration (before 01 March 2021) is EGP 350.
- Innovation of the idea presented.
- Applicability of the idea.
- Scientific content validity.
- Relevance to the program/field/specialization.
- Preference for selection will be given to solutions for real problems based ideas.
- Every participated student will get an appreciation certificate.
- The best 10 posters will get awards as 15 min oral presentation (Maximum two presenters for each presentation).
- Best THREE presentations will get a BioNat Award as well as Financial Award.
The 1st BioNat
Integrated Student Contest
21 March 2021
- Project Title:
- Project area:
- Names of team members (Max 7):
- Name of presenter student 1:
- Email of presenter student 1:
- Mobile of presenter student 1:
- Name of presenter student 2:
- Email of presenter student 2:
- Mobile of presenter student 2:
- Name of presenter student 3:
- Email of presenter student 3:
- Mobile of presenter student 3:
- Name of supervisor:
- Email of supervisor:
- Mobile of supervisor:
(Max 400 words, 12pt, Times New Roman, 1.15 Line space)
Project Team Names:
Introduction, Aim, Material and Methods, Results, Conclusion:
Keywords (5 words):
To download the abstract template .. click here