On behalf of the organizing committee of BioNat-8 as well as the advisory board of BioNat Global Academy it is our pleasure to invite you to join the 8th International Euro-Mediterranean Conference of Life Sciences, Pharmacy, and Biomedicine (BioNat-8) scheduled during 5-7 Oct 2023 in Cairo, Egypt and in cooperation with The Hasheimte University in Jordan, Middle East Molecular Biology Society in Emiratis and Princess Al-Jawhara Research Center of Excellence in Saudi Arabia.
Our international gathering aims to bring all the Professors, Academicians, Scientists, Researchers, and Students to share experience, knowledge, innovations, challenges, and new trends encountered in the field of Life Sciences, Pharma, and Biomedicine.
We welcome all of you to attend the conference workshops, plenaries, oral presentations, poster sessions and encourage your active interaction with the conference participants during the networking sessions.
The Scientific and Organizing Committees will make any possible effort to make sure that your participation will be informative and scientifically rewarding. We have confidence you will find the 8th Euro-Mediterranean Conference of Life Sciences, Pharma, and Biomedicine innovative, informative and rewarding.
We Look Forward to Seeing You All There.
Ashraf A Khalil, PhD
Professor of Proteomics & Biotechnology
Founder, BioNat Global Academy
BioNat conference package of hybrid attendance includes an Abstract book (Electronic file); An Electronic Certificate, Access to online meeting, Coffee break and Buffet lunch.
BioNat conference package of virtual attendance includes Access to online meeting, an Abstract book (Electronic file) and An Electronic Certificate.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the abstract book as well as published online.
- BioNat offers group discounts (up to 10%) to institutions that register 10 or more employees. To qualify, all registrants in the group must be employed at the same institution and on the same campus. Group discounts are available only by Word Registration Form via Email.
- An Electronic Certificate of presenting a poster or oral presentation.
- An Electronic of attendance will be issued (attendees).
- All Electronic certificates are approved, signed, scanned and stamped.
This year, due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, BioNat-7 will be a hybrid three-day event. The 1st day (5 Oct 2023) will be Onsite meeting while the 2nd and 3rd days (6-7 Oct 2023) will be Online (Webinar) meeting.